Do you or your organization want to move to the next level?
Here are some ways to tell for sure:
- You believe, or maybe even know, you have something special to offer, but need help clearly sharing it with others
- Are you doing what aligns with your strengths, skills and abilities and loving it or is something a little off?
- Are you transitioning to a leadership role in your organization or to an entrepreneur and need some guidance on how to make that leap?
- Are you a leader who wants to get the most of your team and yourself?
You are in the right place, and I can help!
I’m Jen Milius…
…a storyteller and people whisperer, which means I’m an author, motivational speaker, and leadership coach. My passion is helping motivated professionals and entrepreneurs, like you, to go from questioning your next steps and doubting your abilities to transforming into the confident business leader you are mean to be by breaking through the noise and turning an idea into reality, one step at a time.
My corporate career path of over 20 years has involved intense management skills such as public relations, project management, organization development and continuous improvement, all of which leveraged my undergraduate degree in Communications and Masters in Business Administration. As a speaker and coach, I believe that each of us have something special to offer, but sometimes it takes a leap of faith to be willing to share that gift. When people are doing what they love, there is a joy that they radiate. For me, starting my own business has enabled me to do what I encouraged fellow co-workers to do in a broader way – follow their passion and let their lights shine brightly.
I work with clients in 3 different ways:
- one-on-one coaching that includes an individualized plan to help you achieve your vision starting with where you are in your business and where you would like to be
- motivational speaking engagements that are customized to your organization’s needs and audience
- school visits for K-5 students where I share stories about the kitties and a message about finding their own voice – ‘Why fit in, when you can stand out?’
My love of storytelling comes to life through my children’s picture book series inspired by our family’s adorable brother and sister tuxedo kitties, Einstein and Moo. Available where books are sold. Signed copies are available through publisher.
Would you like to know more? Get my official bio and press kit:
Want to know why the Einstein and Moo series don’t have a lot punctuation or what some of my favorite quotes are, find out here: