Thanks for expressing an interest in me for a speaking event! I am excited and am glad you would like to learn more.
My favorite topics to talk about include:
- Being true to yourself – appreciating your strengths and personality and letting it shine brightly
- All things leadership – such as business mindset, employee engagement, communication, individual strengths…
- Change – dealing with change and the fear of the unknown, taking a leap of faith
- Entrepreneurship – following your own path and passion to create your own business
- Military spouse – this has been an amazing journey and I would love to help others by sharing what I’ve learned from my experience with a deployment
- The love of rescue animals – our kitties were rescued or adopted from a shelter and have brought so much joy to our family
- Writing – how a story comes together from an idea to a published book
CHECK OUT MY SPEAKING STYLE
Thanks so much for your interest in talking with me!
I’m honored for you to have considered me.
As a speaker, part of my role is being a teacher and an encourager of change. With each group I support, there is an element of change they want to make happen. Perhaps they want to set a new level of performance and need encouragement and guidance to get there. Perhaps they are fearful of the unknown and need reassurance and ideas on how to move forward.
Change is neither good or bad – it just is. Yet change can be one of the scariest things we face because we are leaving what we know and moving out of our comfort zones.
You believe in your group and want them to grow…. and I do, too.
To talk about what’s possible and how we can serve your audience,
Would you like to know why I love doing speaking events?
It’s because I believe that each of us have something special to offer, but sometimes it takes a leap of faith to be willing to share that gift. I think this belief started when I was three. I was in the children’s choir at my church, and one Sunday we were going to sing “This Little Light of Mine” during a service. We were all told to put one finger in the air while we sang these lyrics: “This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine”. My parents said I was the one who dared to be different by putting my whole arm in the air while wiggling it and my hips while I sang, grinning from ear to ear. I let my little light shine that day and believe that when you are following your passion, your little light shines too!
Sometimes the encouragement needed is not about sharing your gift, but coming through uncertain times. Change can be difficult, even if the change is expected.
I believe that our thoughts are powerful and that it makes a difference what we tell ourselves, so I focus on positive, encouraging thoughts. Being able to engage with people and offer support and encouragement has enabled that light in me to shine brighter than before. So tell me, are you following your passion? How can you reignite that light inside of you to shine brightly?